One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

I know one thing...if i ever see a sub shop called WUB WAY to not go there for a sandwich.

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

Ok.

Cool animation. would of been better to me if you gave it the title name "battle of the sexes"

Lobster Pencil 4 Lobster Pencil 4

WHY????

Why did this make the front page? the owners of newgrounds are slacking off when it comes to front page material.

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05)

Still two rooms I cant get anyone in (they are: the room with the letter "R" on the wall and the room with the blue wall with two pictures hanging up on it)....are they part of the story, or rare cosplay I have to get?

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

There is no spoon......

Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.04) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.04)

I'm on Level: 69 with XP: 2271....at the beach and beat the boss but that magical wall did not pen for me. been beating remnants there and rare ones. is there something i'm suppose to do to get it to open?

CuddlePitGames responds:

The game isn't finished quite yet. The next update will allow you to get into the next room.

Thanks for playing!
-DevTrav

Creepin' Creepin'

.............

A+....the groove is nice on this.

StealthNice responds:

thanks man - remember the crappy e-card we got the sample from? haha horrible

Rock Hop Rock Hop

...............

Another good one.

MeltDown MeltDown

HAHAHA..

HAHAHAHA....Every time i hear this one it reminds me of someone drink a big tank of helium until their head blows up.

StealthNice responds:

you remember that video we made wit the chick i made sound like godzilla and the screen was shaking all over the place?.. i think i had put this on there haha

Spider-Girl Spider-Girl

EPIC MAN!!!

You should have her shoot web balls from her breast to fight crime.

PUNISHMENT PUNISHMENT

DAYUM!!!!!!!!

I DON"T THINK NO ONE WOULD WANT THAT PUNISHMENT. IF THEY EVER PASS A BILL ON THIS I THINK CRIME WOULD STOP INSTANTLY...(WELL UNLESS UR GAY) THEN YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY DO CRIMES ON PURPOSE JUST FOR THAT.

Dickface Unicorn Dickface Unicorn

HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!111111

I like how you got the balls resting on his nose.